Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wholesale Closeout Truckload Target Liquidation 3 Pallets Housewares

I bought a small liquidation truckload. The liquidation truckload had three pallets. The wholesale liquidation pallets were from Target stores excess inventory. The type of merchandise was housewares. Mostly cookware and small kitchen electrics. National brands included kitchen aid, Cuisinart, and Rachael ray.
I paid one thousand four hundred fifty for the three pallets truckload of liquidation merchandise from Target stores. I sold the pallets of overstocks to three different customers. The customers paid me eight hundred per pallet. I sold the pallets of wholesale closeout kitchenware's in one day. This netted me a profit of eight hundred fifty dollars in one day. This makes for a nice business.

No comments: