Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wholesale closeout distribution of Best Buy electronics

I just want to say this Best Buy truckload is great. This wholesale electronics load of closeouts and overstocks from Best Buy made me MONEY. Surplus electronics can be a risky business. If every truckload of liquidation electronics was like this I would be very happy. All pallets were new merchandise. Their was no salvage electronics in this truckload.
When I first started in the wholesale distribution business I lost money on electronics truckloads. The first truckload i purchased I lost $3,000 . This was salvage merchandise. I over paid. I did not realize the difference bretween salvage electronics,raqw returns and general liquidation (consisting of shelf pulls overstocks and closeouts ). This was a valuable lesson . I quickly learned how to read manifests of truckloads of electronics. I knew what to expect on the pallets of returned merchandise. What to expect with shelf pulls and closeouts.
Back to this truckload. only 18 pallets . I sold this to retailers. They purchase from me the wholesale distributor of the electronics closeouts I doubled my money in six days.

No comments: