Wednesday, February 20, 2008

surplus and wholesale auctions online

First I want to thank pallet pro for inviting me to author on his blog.
Today I want to discuss surplus auctions. These surplus auctions are a great resource of liquidation product. You can purchaSE SURPLUS auction pallets at below wholesale costs. Split the pallet and make small lots to sell retail as surplus auction merchandise. I recently bought three pallets of surplus electronics from best buy department store. It was a sealed bid surplus auction. I won the bid.
The lot was 75% good 10% trash and 15% damaged box or missing small parts. I made a 2 small lots with the trash and damaged box surplus electronics. These 2 lots I sold on liquidation.com. They went for 2200 usd.
The over 2 pallets of surplus electronics that were in "as new" condition I sold as individual listings on 2 online auction sites. The total from the online retail auctions totaled 8,057.00 usd
That is more than 10,000 on the three pallets of surplus auction electronics. I paid 6,800 for the three pallets . 3,200 profit on surplus auction merchandise in 8 days. That makes me a Happy Happy Pallet

No comments: