Friday, March 21, 2008

wholesale surplus overstocks from Wal-mart

Wal-Mart has great salvage and liquidation truckloads. I recently purchased A wholesale surplus truckload of general merchandise of wal-mart liquidation inventory. This truckload of surplus product had thirty-two pallets. I paid $9,250 for the wholesale liquidation pallets.
The truckload had 12 pallets ofd kitchenware. The pallets of surplus kitchenware were a combination of returns and overstocks. The returns were very clean. The products included blenders,cookware sets,coffee makers,food processers and seal-A-meals. I sold these twelve pallets for $400 per pallet. Total $4,800.
There were eight pallets of surplus toy's. There were two pallets of V-Tech learning games. I sold for $800 each. The other six toy pallets I sold for $500 each. Total for toy pallets $4,600.
Four pallets were surplus liquidation electronics. These pallets of electronics included Digital cameras,dvd players,gaming consoles,G.P.S. systems,home stereos,a few Mp3 players and 4 Ipod nanos.I sold the electronics for $5,300.
The last eight pallets were rugs and indoor trash cans. Isold these pallets for $300 each for a total $2400.
The total for the truckload of surplus wholesale liquidation pallets was $17,100. All most doubleing my original investment of $9,300.
I sold the truckload of surplus wal-Mart merchandise in four days.

No comments: